James is interested in your views on changes that the BBC is planning to make to BBC Radio Norfolk and its other 38 local radio stations which will see fewer local programmes broadcast. Under the plans on weekdays:
- All BBC Local Radio stations will continue with their own dedicated local programming from 6am to 2pm
- After 2pm, the BBC will produce 18 afternoon programmes across England - with a number of local stations sharing programming
- From 6-10pm there will be ten local programmes across England
- After 10pm a national ‘all-England’ programme will be launched
- Across the week, all live sports programming will be maintained across all local stations
- Local news bulletin services will continue across the day on all local stations
- There will be ten local programmes across England across the day on Saturday, and on Sunday mornings.
- Live sports programming will be maintained across all local stations
- A national ‘all-England’ programme will be launched on Sunday afternoons and evenings.