Today the government has launched a new site that helps businesses to identify how they can help the national and international response to Covid-19.
The site asks for your company number and some basic information before telling business owners how their companies might be able to help with the response to coronavirus by providing critical support in a number of areas.
The support needed includes things like:
- medical testing equipment
- medical equipment design
- protective equipment for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- hotel rooms
- transport and logistics, for moving goods or people
- manufacturing equipment
- warehouse or office space, for medical use or storage
- expertise or support on IT, manufacturing, construction, project management, procurement or engineering
- social care or childcare
Those who fill out the form will be contacted as soon as possible if their support is needed.
The site can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus-support-from-business