New local data shows that as of 21 March 50,107 people in North West Norfolk have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
The figures show that the following groups have received at least one dose of vaccine:
- 6,893 people aged over 80 years old
- 5,258 people aged 75-79 years old
- 6,762 people aged 70-74 years old
- 5,902 people aged 65-69 years old
- 6,093 people aged 60-64 years old
- 5,677 people aged 55-59 years old
- 4,325 people aged 50-54 years old
- 9,197 people aged under 50 years old
Commenting James said," This is yet another strong set of results as we continue to make progress with the vaccination rollout. Once again, I would like to thank everyone in North West Norfolk who continues to help make this rollout possible and encourage everyone to get a jab when it is their turn."
The NHS Covid Vaccination statistics can be found here: Statistics » COVID-19 Vaccinations (england.nhs.uk)